Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Piling up like laundry. (1 Viewer)

Foxee

Patron
Patron
I can picture this look all to well as I have 6 daughters whom have all partaken in this sharpie fashion show.
A friend of mine had three kids close in age. They decided to 'play makeup' with white-out and the littlest one had his eyelids glued together with the stuff. She was a little panicked looking for a skin-safe solvent for it.

I forgot to put out another word for the game!

Panicked

thepancreas11

New Writers' Mentor
Twizzle as a "multirotational, one-foot turn that moves across the ice".*

*Thank you to the Wikipedia article about the ice dancing move called a "twizzle".

New word is: frank.

TheMightyAz

Sure but that coal miner was supposed to be DAINTY. Now I really want to see that work.

Oh, I got the rules wrong again. I thought it was just the description of what the metaphor/simile was meant to convey. Trust me.

It was as dainty as a tap-dancing spider.

New word: Quiet.

Users who are viewing this thread