Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Peter F Hamilton (1 Viewer)

jamesdemann

Has anyone else read the Nights Dawn Trilogy by Peter F Hamilton.
I first read these books about ten years ago now, and still find them entertaing. Have now just finished Judas Unchained his latest and looking forward to the void trilogy...anyone else a fan?

J

Jacen

I have read the frist half of the Nights Dawn trilogy, the first book was great loved it especially that Joshua Calvert kid, but it seems to take a mighty nose dive around about 100 pages into the second book, I could never manage to stick it out and finish it.

red lantern

I love his stuff, Judas Unchained was awesome and so was Fallen Dragon, he has something new out but I don't know what its called but surprise surprise their is a huge and very cool looking spaceship on the front cover

Anarkos

"Meteorites fell through the night sky like a gentle sleet of icefire, their sharp scintillations slashing ebony overload streaks across the image Gregor Mandel's photon amp was feeding into his optical nerves."
- Peter F Hamilton, Mindstar Rising

I can't bring myself to attempt any of his post-Mindstar trilogy work. I don't want to drown in purple paint. A real mix in terms of both content and writing style...