Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Personality Test (please take the test and post the results) (1 Viewer)

JBF

Staff member
Global Moderator
Let's see if I'm remembering my middle school government class correctly:

Embassies imply some sort of governing body.
Governing bodies can issue sanctions.
If there are sanctions, they will likely be leveled at me.

As WF's resident dumpster-living, garbage-eating, flea-bearing fortune cookie I look forward to flaunting these sanctions with impunity.

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Let's see if I'm remembering my middle school government class correctly:

Embassies imply some sort of governing body.
Governing bodies can issue sanctions.
If there are sanctions, they will likely be leveled at me.

As WF's resident dumpster-living, garbage-eating, flea-bearing fortune cookie I look forward to flaunting these sanctions with impunity.
I would expect nothing less. But at least diplomats would sanction...diplomatically. And I can offer you a shiny new shopping cart...it's not mine but you can have it anyway.

seigfried007

Take a personality test and report the results here when you have the time. I am mostly interested in the personality type and strengths and weaknesses.
I used to get INFJ but mostly get INTJ but can come up all kinds of ways and haven't taken these the Meyers-Briggs in ages... and I'm a little weirded out by the idea of doing so because I've discovered I actually am plural. As in we are officially, professionally diagnosed now. We spend quite a lot of time not even knowing entirely who in the driver's seat or to what extent they're driving. It's paradoxical that the more to terms I've come with being plural, the more confused I am because the cockpit is very, very crowded, and people switch seats without anybody even realizing it. We switch mid-sentence. I can't finish writing a letter-- let alone taking a personality test-- without switching at least once, so there's no way to get an honest answer for any single one of us on this test.

But I most regularly got INTJ. 😅

seigfried007

Update: We have finally finished the test after two days and numerous blurs and switches

Results:

INFJ-T
"rarest personality types of all"?!

Introverted 79%

Intuitive 74%

67% Feeling

68% Judging

19% Assertive

Turbulent Advocates often let their passions lead them to great accomplishments. These are fueled by their regard for the people in their lives and concern for moral and idealistic issues. They can become overly involved in the problems of others. This involvement might even generate a kind of hyper-empathy where these personalities identify too much with those they seek to help.

If Turbulent Advocates become invested and then are not able to help to the degree they think they should, Turbulent self-criticism can be excessively harsh. They can sink into brooding and become miserably mired in worry and regret.

Kimoco

This is fun, it's actually pretty accurate
Advocate INFJ-T
Mind
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
24% EXTRAVERTED INTROVERTED 76%

Energy
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
72% INTUITIVE OBSERVANT 28%

Nature
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
32% THINKING FEELING 68%

Tactics
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
57% JUDGING PROSPECTING 43%

Identity
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
32% ASSERTIVE TURBULENT 68%

Love this part lol
1629745360455.png

Sinister

I don't really set much stock by these things and making a Meyer-Briggs test a gold standard and chiseling it into stone with undeserved confidence, seems a feeble idea to me. I don't particularly care for the idea of developing more ways to judge and label myself and fellow people.

But I got "INTJ-T". It's not the first time those collection of jumbled letters have been flung my way. It means very little to me.

The longer niggling details(whatever they might mean) are:

Mind: 100% Introverted
Energy: 93% Intuitive
Nature: 66% Thinking
Tactics: 56% Judging
Identity: 57% Turbulent

-Sin

Last edited:

Sinister

I figured I'd follow up my previous post with admitting to being biased/prejudiced against these sort of things. I'm not saying the idea of Meyers Briggs is a feeble idea. But there are people who base their HR decisions on these things. That is feeble. I've found that stances on things like personality tests, while making sense at the time, can be later seen as an over-simplification. I do like Jungian psychology, which the MB is based on, far better than the alternatives, with the exception of Behaviorism.

I have bad blood with a lot of this. And I'm not saying that anyone who takes these and believes in them is wrong, at all. For instance, I can't deny several of the things that it says about me...which I told, it when it asked me... Anyway, I just wanted to apologize if I came off a little too harsh on my last post.

Now Astrology and Tarot, that's where its at. ;)

-Sin