Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Perchance To Dream (1 Viewer)

P

Perchance

That's all this really ever was. A dream. The words, the subjects, the earth shaking loves. All dreams made up somewhere.

I've been writing for a long time. Since I realized all those things I wanted to say, I couldn't say. People wouldn't understand, and they didn't suit with this person I had somehow become.

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm just another girl, really. No more, no less. I hope though some day that my words might mean something to someone.

WTFtat

Ay, there's the rub. For in that sleep of death what dreams may come.... When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, must give us pause. There's the respect that makes-

I'll stop there.

Velvet

Howdy,

and welcome to the writing forum! Nice to have you here. Good luck and I look forward to see some of your work! =]

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the community, Perchance.

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."- Poe

Enjoy!