Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Pandemic: A Community Poem Nominated for Pushcart Prize (1 Viewer)

Pamelyn Casto

WF Veterans
Muse-Pie Press announced their 2020 Pushcart Prize nominations and one of the nominations is "Pandemic: A Community Poem." I was asked to be part of this project. Over 200 poets from around the world (from sixteen countries) offered one line to the poem. (My line is number 8: "The beast is born but we can't know its impenetrable meaning.") Now Muse-Pie Press has nominated the poem for a Pushcart. When I was asked to be part of the project, I was honored. When I saw the final result, the lines from over 200 poets, I was touched deeply. We are all in this together and we need to always remember that. See the poem here: [url]http://www.musepiepress.com/pandemic.html[/URL]