Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Otherland... (1 Viewer)

Feyness

I was just wondering if anyone else is reading/have already read the Otherland series. I am very much in love with the books and I reccomend them to everyone. It doesn't beat you over the head with sci-fi and it is exceptionally well wirtten for that genre (which is a nice change of pace). Oh, but no spoilers because I'm only in the second book. :book:

I finished the first two books in about three weeks; I've been reading the third one for about three months, now. Wonder what the deal is with that...hm.

!Xabbu is an awesome name, by the way.

Feyness

Yeah I read the first book in a week around Christmas and I've been reading the second ever since. I've been too busy to sit down and read most of the time.

!Xabbu is amazing, but Sweet William might be my favorite right now.

red lantern

I love the Otherland series, a great read but not something one can read while half asleep. I recommend them to anyone who likes technology based SF.