Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Oldboy (1 Viewer)

R

Raebus Raiftel

I'm currently writing a book about contemporary asian cinema. It is going to cover 50 titles in all and have just completed a very rough first draft of my first bit, a chapter on Oldboy.

It still needs one bit at the end about similar films but I was hoping to get some feedback.

All pictures are screencaps from my DVD

http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0D8NA5W6NMUTS3JDZKYA930DQU

mammamaia

i'm sure you'll get more feedback if you post an excerpt here, instead of making us go elswhere to read it and then have to download it, as well...

i'm one of those who won't, and i know many of the other members feel the same way, for various reasons... so, why don't you just copy and paste that chapter here?...

love and hugs, maia