Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Oh Yeah? (1 Viewer)

bazz cargo

Retired Supervisor
Ms. Michelle Bachelet Jeria Esq <[email protected]>
Fri, 28 Aug at 07:38
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE COMPENSATION PAYMENT
Address: 799 United Nations Plaza New York, NY 10017 U.S.A.
Office of United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights.

SCAMMED VICTIM COMPENSATION PAYMENT!

This is to inform you that the United Nations and International Monetary Fund (IMF) have approved a Compensation fund of $10.5Million USD to you by authorized U.S Department of the Treasury to sign the payment for immediate release to you. In the Verification, your fund $10.5Million USD has been deposited in the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland Ohio USA by Mrs. Michelle Bachelet (ESQ) High Commissioner for Human Rights United Nations.

Now you have to contact Mrs. Michelle Bachelet, ESQ, High Commissioner to submit payment authorized paper to Ms. Loretta J. Mester, President and CEO Bank of Cleveland Ohio to further process the issue of your payment immediately.

Note! Right person who will process your payment of $10.5Million USD is Ms Loretta J. Mester. And ask Mrs. Michelle to give you Bank contact information. Kindly re-confirm your personal details to submit to the bank with payment file.

Full Name:
Address:
Phone Contact:

Fraud Alert! Don’t contact another person or a department not from Ms. Loretta J. Mester, President and CEO Bank of Cleveland Ohio. Any person that contacts you for a Fund is a fraudster.

Yours Faithfully:
Mrs. Michelle Bachelet Esq,
Office of High Commissioner for Human Rights United Nations.
E-mail: [email protected]

ppsage

WF Veterans
Actually I talked to Michelle just this morning and she authorized me take both her place AND Loretta's. Best thing for you to do is just send the bank information along to me and I'll take care of everything. If you hurry I can still make it to Cleveland (wasn't i?) and be on your stoop with a case of cash by late tomorrow. Very simple, very easy. Don't worry about a thing.

Davi Mai

We will all know when someone has fallen for one of these...the English in the emails will dramatically improve because the scammers will be able to afford a decent translator :)