Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Noob here... (1 Viewer)

D

duck

Ok I am new to both this site and the industry so please don't beat me up too bad.

D

duck

Hi there and welcome to the forum, duck :)

~ Shinn

Thanks, I have finally completed my first manuscript and now I am trying to sell it.

Thankfully I am not one of those "I have the next best seller" types, so anything that does come out of it is a surprise!

Hebi

welcome. have fun.
don't take this the wrong way, but it's great you don't think that your writing is going to be the next to top the best seller list. realistic expectancy always helps when stuff doesn't go the right way. best of luck getting that manuscript published.

D

duck

welcome. have fun.
don't take this the wrong way, but it's great you don't think that your writing is going to be the next to top the best seller list. realistic expectancy always helps when stuff doesn't go the right way. best of luck getting that manuscript published.

Thanks, I would describe it as Jarhead only with combat.

Users who are viewing this thread