Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

nonreligious shrine??? (1 Viewer)

kunox

I was thinking about how to decorate my house and I know this ay sound strange for an athiest to say but I always wanted a decrotative shrine in my closet. not that I want to worship anything but I was wanting to make one for the following. Kunoichi{a.k.a female ninjas, shield maidens, amazons, and other akin warriors. I am not ure how to differentiate that from the rest of my room. I swear I got awesome pics from cons. the thing is what is the difference between that and a shrine... I wonder what goes into a shrine even.