Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

nonfiction NaNo (1 Viewer)

T

Thimoc

I'm going to use this opportunity to write down everything I know about running, since it's my greatest interest. I figured the best way to do this is to go through my first running steps and continue on, branching from the small town i grew up in, to the college running I have accomplished and also a followup on what happened to my high school team after I left.

Is nonfiction too easy? My title is Small Town Running.

edit: just looked over the site and it looks like they only constitue fiction as a novel. I'm still going to push forward with my nonfiction, i probably won't submit any of it.

Last edited by a moderator: