Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Nicholas Evans (1 Viewer)

S

Saje

Have you guys read Nicholas Evans' books? The Horse Whisperer, The Loop and Smoke Jumpers.

I like his books a lot. Good stories. I think The Loop was the best then the Horse Whisperer. That's typical though. I find that authors second books are usually the best and the third aren't quite as good. Does anyone else find that?

Talia_Brie

Didn't they call The Horse Whisperer, The Death of the Novel? :lol: No, that could have been The Bridges of Madison County.

I haven't read any of his books, but my mum loves them.

I find most authors follow a stock market trend. They have ups and downs as they progress, but generally get better. Ray Feist may be an exception, as he appears to be getting worse and worse. :(

S

Saje

I don't think I've read anything by Ray Feist. But I do enjoy good, compelling writing and I think that can come in any format. Possibly even Harlequin! Although I haven't found any. :)