Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Nice to be here! (1 Viewer)

Hello everyone,

I have enjoyed reading/writing for pretty much my whole life. I am 27 years old and am a stay at home mom, I spend a lot of time with my kids as well as reading and I have begun to pick back up the interest of writing again. It has been years since I indulged myself in that but I look forward to doing so again. I am a big fan of fiction and plan to write that as well. I look forward to sharing with you all as well as learning from you.

VRanger

Staff member
Administrator
Here you'll find interesting reading, comradery, and all the advice you could ever ask for ... and probably some you don't ask for! LOL

But this is a very pleasant and positive group, many of whom have become like family to me and others. Welcome to the site! :)

Hello everyone,

I have enjoyed reading/writing for pretty much my whole life. I am 27 years old and am a stay at home mom, I spend a lot of time with my kids as well as reading and I have begun to pick back up the interest of writing again. It has been years since I indulged myself in that but I look forward to doing so again. I am a big fan of fiction and plan to write that as well. I look forward to sharing with you all as well as learning from you.
Hi there 😊 I’m new here too, I’ve been writing on and off since college. My mental health has been a big hurdle that’s given me a writers block for a while but so happy to finally be able to get back onto the saddle! Look forward to reading your work!