Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Newbie here (1 Viewer)

Amers

Hello everybody,

I'm a newbie here, very new lol and well my name is Amy, I live in the Netherlands (Holland) and I'm 17 years old :)

To give some more information about myself, euhm I love animals, I have many myself lol, a horse, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 rabbit, 1 guinea pig, 2 mice, 3 goats and 3 sheep lol
I love music, mostly rock, soft rock I guess lol, 30 Seconds to Mars, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance and many, many more!
I love to watch movies too, I like almost all genres!

I looove to write, I have written some short stories and have every day a new story in my head..only the most will never hit the paper lol, lazy or just no time..
I made a start with two books, but unfortunately my English isn't all that good, so my apologies for the bad grammar..

I hope some will read my stories and I will read other stories of course!

So that's about it, I hope I have a nice time here and will meet great people :-D
*huggles*

Shinn

Hi there and let me welcome you to Writing Forums, Amy. :) *huggles back*

Wow, you've got heaps of pets. I only have a cat and a dog. ^^

Also, you're into the same bands as me. ^^

Hope to be reading some of your work on Writing Forums soon.

Last edited:

Amers

Thank you all for the warm welcome ^_^

And that's great Shinn, you have great taste lol :p

I hope I read some of your work too and from the others, thanx for replying!

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hi there Amy, or should I say: een goede avond, en welkom? I'm Flemish-speaking and live in Belgium. I also love animals, but don't have pets anymore. My last cat died some ten years ago, and after that we decided not to take another one.
Have fun here!

Nickie