Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

new (1 Viewer)

L

Liliana

New to group. New to a lot of things right now but certain that I need a writing group again. They have helped me tremendously in the past. I am in this curious "re-tread" time in my life and find I turn again to the internet with hopes of finding the same kind of inspiration and support that I have in the past. I do always come back and in looking back, much that I have learned in the past ten years has been a result of this type of interaction. Mostly write poetry and non-fiction. Master of the short burst. Used a lot of good energy doing PR and related garbage. Psychotherapist and Reiki Healer.
Love to hear from you sll.

Users who are viewing this thread