Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

New writer (1 Viewer)

J

j_red

Hello everyone, my name is Jared and I am new to writing and I want to write movies, or what I should probably start calling screenplays now. I have a couple of movie ideas in my head and I have final draft 7.

If there are any sites that would have information on what to do when, for example: a scene that starts out in a room, but then goes to a flashback...would that be two different scenes in a formating perspective?

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the community, Jared. Tips & Advice is the best forum to post your question. Or you may just get an answer right here.

Again, welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread