Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

New Writer here (1 Viewer)

Damian_Rucci

Hello everyone I am so glad I found this forum, I had been looking around for an active writers forum and I found one! I will be active as I can and help people with reviews or helping with corrections. For a little about myself, I am an aspiring author who writes alot. I am working on several stories at once but one major one which I hope will get published in a horror magazine [-o<. So hi everyone!:thumbr:

whoamI

welcome

i hope that you find this forum to be helpful. I too was looking for a good writing forum and i have found this one and i believe that i like it so far. good luck

winner

"There is no place like home"

:sunny: Welcome to the forum. The more the merrier. I have already seen a posted reply from you and it was good reading. Glad to have you.

Users who are viewing this thread