Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

New to forums and blogging, reawakened writing skills (1 Viewer)

Hi all,

I'm here because I'm having a week of new things:

I've never been a forum member before, so hello! Please be gentle...

I've never blogged before, but have just set up a new page. It's all about my realisation that you can be a successful writer even if you're not a published author or journalist.

And I have never (OK, as a working adult anyway) thrown myself into creative writing properly. It's been on the backburner for so long, I almost cremated it - but hopefully this is the beginning of spending more time writing, because I love it

Really looking forward to meeting you all, sharing, and getting lots of inspiration

L x

Admin note: Link and offsite references removed.

Bilston Blue

WF Veterans
Hi, Lorna, and welcome to the forums.

You'll learn plenty here, for there are some great writers willing to hand out sound advice by the handful. The best way to get feedback on your work is to offer feedback on the work of others in the forum you plan to post on.

Have a fun time.