Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

New Moderators (1 Viewer)

vranger

Staff member
Supervisor
WritingForums.com is pleased to announce that two well-regarded members have volunteered to help Moderate some of our most popular Forums.

JBF will be lending a hand with Writing Discussion and its associated Fora, and Mark Twain't with Introduce Yourself, Fiction Workshop, and Fiction Showcase.

JBF has been a member here since, by coincidence, my birthday last year, and is closing in on his one-year anniversary on the site. Mark Twain't is a more recent member who has many years of experience as a Moderator on a photography site.

I thank both gentlemen for generously offering to help out. Luckily for us all, this is a pleasant site to moderate. Trolling and flaming are almost unheard of, and in other places I've participated, you could count on it on almost a daily basis. We have an occasional Spam, and sometimes a thread gets started in the wrong Forum.

It's an easy job, but someone has to do it. ;-)

Welcome, JFB and Mark Twain't, to WF Staff!

TheMightyAz

Mentor
giphy.gif