Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

New in town (1 Viewer)

Hgv44ton

Just signed up, I’m currently in the process of writing my first ever book never done anything like this in my life, I’m an older guy who drives a truck for a living and I don’t really have many hobbies except I do like my video games. I’m currently at just over 5000 words on my book but I don’t have a title for it yet and it’s kinda in the style of authors like Tom Clancy, Frederick Forsyth etc I’m looking forward to hopefully getting some much needed advice and some honest and brutal feedback thanks for reading

Hgv44ton

Thank you I appreciate the welcome I would love for people to have a read but I’m not sure how I go about that on here so any advice would be welcome