Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

New Here (1 Viewer)

bnichole

I'm a high school student that's been struggling to find insparation for the future. I've considered many MANY career paths, but in the end writing just keeps grabbing my attention. Probably because I do it constantly anyways, so I figure I might try to make a little money off it. ;) Yep, so I love writing stories and scripts and all that jazz so I decided "Hey, writing forum! Get better!" And that's how I found myself here. Anyways, I've got a few works in progress and one finished work that I already would like to post and I'm really excited to see if they're any good or not! Oh, and by the way, I'm a bit of a perfectionist so if I'm constantly pointing out spelling errors please don't take offense. Okay, I'm outtie. Hope to chat with you all very soon.
-bnichole

Elysia19

Hey bnichole!

Welcome! Actually, i joined only today, and when reading your post i was struck. I am a highschool student aswell, and writing has been my hobby for sometime. Also, i tend to be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to writing. I"d love to get to read some of your stuff and im really excited to see what you've got brewing!!!

Happy to get to know you!