Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

New Here, writing fantasy novel (1 Viewer)

Kelton

Hello, I am currently working on a fantasy novel that I hope will become a series. I am going to be creating new fantasy creatures and gods will also have a small role. Also creating a new hard magic system. Anyways, if anyone wanted to help with naming the gods or describing new fantasy creatures to add, that would be appreciated. I will be posting questions in a more appropriate area. Thanks.

-xXx-

Financial Supporter
hi kelton,

the fantasy community here appears to be pretty active.
take a look around.
everyone is encouraged to read, consider and provide feedback.

if you have questions,
most forumites will do their best
to assist and/or refer.

best,
:)
*re-pixelates*

Tiamat

Patron
Hey Kelton and welcome to the boards. Sounds like you're hitting the world-building pretty hard--which is always the most fun part of writing fantasy. Well, to me anyways. :lol:

Glad to have ya!