Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

New here (of course) (1 Viewer)

B

bennyholb

Why else would I be posting in the introduction forum?

Anyway, here goes.. I'm Ben, and I'm an 18-year-old from Wisconsin, USA. Don't know how much active discussion I'll be able to contribute, as I don't really consider myself a writer. I've only written two pieces (one of which is on the poetry board right now.. Check it out if you'd like), and I'm not too sure about the quality of either. Hopefully I can make some new acquaintances here and work on my writing a bit, and who knows what could happen from there!

Wallmaker

Hey Ben,
I'll happily check out that poem of yours. I think if you found your way here and you're interested in writing... I happily dub you a writer. And this is a place to work on your skill... so level of writer doesn't matter. You're still one of us!

Cheers,

-Kay