Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

New here..looking forward to being a part of this forum (1 Viewer)

Gisele9

Hi

I am an English girl living in the French speaking part of Switzerland. I am a new writer.. I have written a lot over the years but am starting to develop a real interest in it : )

I am looking forward to reading your work and getting to know you..

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello to you, Gisele, and welcome to Writing Forums. Just like you, I have been living in another country for four years (Germany). It was a great experience, I think.

Nickie

Gogol

Welcome Gisele9!
I thought about building you a raft to survive the river of tears I am crying for you but the worlds smallest violins just arent a realible source of lumber. And that cross you are nailing yourself to seems bouyant enough anyway- G. House.
Shouldn't you have an apostrophe between the s and d of 'world's'?

Gogol

I thought about building you a raft to survive the river of tears I am crying for you, but the world's smallest violins just aren't a realible source of lumber; and that cross you are nailing yourself to seems bouyant enough anyway- G. House.
G.House. Corrected!

Users who are viewing this thread