Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

New guy (1 Viewer)

C

CESARE BORGIA

What's up, I'm new here and i write hip hop lyrics that actually have meaning instead of the typical car,money,murder trash of today's rap game, my aim is to bring back the creativity if an art form lost on material possessions and violence.

Very nice way to introduce yourself!
If you could do that the world would surely be a better place.
Todays hip hop is depressing to say the least.

wheelz1138

Welcome. I look forward to reading your stuff. This world needs good hip-hop writers instead of those so focused on fame, they lose meaning in their words.

Damian_Rucci

NICE! Hip hop lyrics with meaning! I would love to see your lyrics, when you post a song I will comment it. By the way welcome to the Writing Forums, this is a great place. If you have any questions just pm me. Enjoy