Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

New Guy (1 Viewer)

BostonsOwn

Hi all, I’m Chris and as the handle suggests, I’m a native Bostonian. Not new to writing as I’ve been at it for a long time- a friend suggested I work more on my short stories and poetry.

So I’m looking to learn from others and share some of my off kilter ramblings that come to me throughout my day. Looking forward to the fun.

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
Hi Chris, a warm welcome to our creative community. Great to have you on board. Once you become a full member (after 10 posts) you are welcome to enter our monthly poetry and fiction challenges. You will also have access to the poetry and prose workshops (not visible to search engines, guests and new members) intended for more serious critique and those working towards publication.

Darren White

co-owner and admin
Staff member
Co-Owner
Since it is an automated action, so you should give the system a bit of time before everything has changed :)
But I think that by now you have access.

Tiamat

Patron
Welcome Chris! Boston's one of my favorite cities and I'm looking forward to the eventual day that we can travel again so I can take another trip there. Looking forward to seeing your work!