Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

New Guy on the Writer's Block (1 Viewer)

R

Robert253

Hi, I'm a new "old" guy on this site. I'm a writer or at least that's what I call myself. I'm a retired school teacher and wanted to have something to do in my spare time. I took up writing and have a few credits under my belt so-to-speak. I've been involved in a TV series as a writer and actor. The series is called GRANITE FORKS and hopefully it will hit the airwaves in January of '08. A feature length film that I wrote - a romantic comedy, is in post production and should be ready for showing in the new year. Oh yeah, the title is THE UPSIDE. At present I have another screenplay in development. That is called 3 WIDOWS AND A LAWN JOCKEY. That's a comedy as well! I'm looking forward to communicating with you all!

Users who are viewing this thread