Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

new guy here (1 Viewer)

Jester27

so here it goes...

i had a great idea for a forum today, but this was so close to what i was going to make i figured i would save my time and just join this forum...

ill tell you a little bit about myself, i am one of five children. every kids name in my family starts with Sh-, so you can gather how big of a disaster that is. my dad was a factory worker that hated his job and, proceeded to tell everyone at the dinner table for 35 years... my mom on the other hand is an over optamistic housewife, that has devoted more time to god then her family...

but in all this im a pretty happy boy, i live with my best friends parents (left home because the enviroment was not healthy for me). just got a new job, pays well and will move out soon...

always have enjoyed writeing, mainly one liners, and random thoughts... hope i can find somewhere in this forum that kind of writing fits into...

anyways thanks for reading...

D

Dr. Malone

Hola. I don't think I can even come up with five names that begin with "Sh."
Shane, Shaun, Sharon, Shannon,...
Nice to meet you!

Users who are viewing this thread