Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

New Anthology: I'm Selector and Editor (1 Viewer)

Pamelyn Casto

WF Veterans
There’s a new flash fiction anthology in town. And I’m the editor. I was asked to selected the stories and asked to write an introduction about flash fiction for the collection titled 2021 The O:JA&L Editor’s Prize: Annual Anthology of Flash Discourse Selected and with an Introduction by Pamelyn Casto.

I got to choose my favorite ten stories from all those wonderful pieces published by O:JA&L. It wasn’t easy making the selections, limiting my choices to ten out of so many good ones. But it was definitely interesting re-reading the stories O:JA&L has published since first opening their publishing doors. I’ve been involved with flash literature for what seems like forever now. In selecting these pieces I realized how much I still love it after all this time.

This collection is now online

https://ojalart.com/the-first-annua...ntroduction-byassociate-editor-pamelyn-casto/ (you might have to cut and past the link to keep it whole).

The anthology will soon be available in PDF and in nice old- fashioned hard copy. (I got to see the finished product and it truly is beautiful.) When it's available in PDF and hard copy I'll post appropriate links. I feel so honored to have been part of this project.

ritudimrinautiyal

There’s a new flash fiction anthology in town. And I’m the editor. I was asked to selected the stories and asked to write an introduction about flash fiction for the collection titled 2021 The O:JA&L Editor’s Prize: Annual Anthology of Flash Discourse Selected and with an Introduction by Pamelyn Casto.

I got to choose my favorite ten stories from all those wonderful pieces published by O:JA&L. It wasn’t easy making the selections, limiting my choices to ten out of so many good ones. But it was definitely interesting re-reading the stories O:JA&L has published since first opening their publishing doors. I’ve been involved with flash literature for what seems like forever now. In selecting these pieces I realized how much I still love it after all this time.

This collection is now online

https://ojalart.com/the-first-annua...ntroduction-byassociate-editor-pamelyn-casto/ (you might have to cut and past the link to keep it whole).

The anthology will soon be available in PDF and in nice old- fashioned hard copy. (I got to see the finished product and it truly is beautiful.) When it's available in PDF and hard copy I'll post appropriate links. I feel so honored to have been part of this project.
Congratulations Pam.