Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Never actually introduced myself... (1 Viewer)

Nillani

Hello :)

I realise i have been a member of the writing forums for a while now, but i have never properly introduced myself, so here goes....

i am nillani* and i love to read and write which is, obviously, why i joined this forum. I love getting a realistic response to the stuff that I write, and this is the perfect place to do it. I am 16 and as such i have never had any real experience with writing outside of school. i don't actually want to be a writer as a proffesion (I want to be a nurse), but i enjoy it as a hobby - and it is on my to-do-list-before-I-die to have a novel of my own published. I am currently writing a young adult novel (you can read the beginning so far in the fiction section - it's called Young Adult Fictiong (no title) - please comment!).

I live in Australia (only the best country in the world) and the WEST COAST EAGLES ROCK THIS WORLD!!! I love the AFL (obviously), but I have never really played footy other than at school.

I love music and singing, and I love movies. I love God. And I love love love books!!

I have a casual job at coles (yew!) working on the checkout.

And i think thats pretty much all you need to know about me :) :)

Hawke

Patron
Patron
After 102 posts it sounds kinda strange to say 'hello and welcome,' but hello and welcome anyway! :)