Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

networking (1 Viewer)

S

snuggles

Hi there all. I have to confess that this is the first forum I´ve ever joined. I don´t spend much time on the internet but hope this will give me the contact with the outside writing world I am looking for. I´m a Barcelona based writer working full-time on my first non-fiction novel and I´d love to chat with other writers doing a similar thing and swap ideas etc.

Wow!!! Shinn is using the same greeting as always! lol (Just picking Shinn)

Anyways, welcome Snuggles, to this wonderful world of writers!!! I wish i could make your stay here more comfortable but seeing as this is the internet, it might be difficult... Putting that aside, welcome to THE FORUM!!!

~Bella~

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the neighborhood, snuggles. It's great to have you here. Enjoy!