Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Nervous but Determined (1 Viewer)

A

AliceLiddell

Hi there, I'm Alice!

I've been writing all my life but have never taken the time to sit down and actually finish something I've started. It's always been bits and pieces that never get finished.

I do have one play done, but am terrified to send it out. Currently, I'm working on a story that I've fallen in love with. I thought it might encourage me to see this one all the way to completion if I had fellow writers to talk with.

So it's nice to meet all of you. I'll probably lurk for a bit just to get a feel for this place, but I'll be around!

I'm surprised you were able to get even ONE thing done.

I mostly write poetry and short stuff and such, not just because I think they're the most fun to write and best to read, etc., but also because they're all I can ever finish.

Welcome.

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Welcome, Alice,

Nothing to be nervous about. Well, except for the sharks.

Other than that, enjoy the forums!

~Foxee