Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Nephilim-Half Angel/Half Human (1 Viewer)

Daniel Malone

Here is a little essay on the Sons of God mentioned in the Bible. You can read the essay and say what you think.

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but the mods will take care of this. A man by the name of Dion compiled this.

Sons of God

Kane

may i ask why you're posting it here, if you didn't write it yourself?...

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but the mods will take care of this.

If I had to guess, I would say that he probably didn't know where to put it.

Daniel Malone

I re-posted this in the debate, if the mods allow it. I have been fascinated with this subject all my life and would love to know what others think.

Thanks for your love and hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread