Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

NaPoWriMo 2021 (1 Viewer)

Darren White

co-owner and admin
Staff member
Co-Owner
NaPoWriMo-yellow-500.jpg

In 2021, WF will again participate in NaPoWriMo (National Poetry Writing Month) a yearly recurring event in April. I hereby invite all currently active poets to join us, and participate. It's fun and challenging the same time.

This year the NaPoWriMo rules will be much simpler than previous years. No index thread, so hopefully less confusion :)

Members who do not care for public and search engines post their poem directly in the main (public) NaPoWriMo forum

Members who want to keep their poems away from search engines, and/or want to publish later, post in the (protected) NaPoWriMo Workshop

Number your daily poem in the title bar like this: April 1 = [poem name] #1, April 2 = [poem name] #2, etc. This simplifies my work afterwards, when I have to count your contributions to hand out awards.

Reminder: do not start posting your poems prior to April 1st

Darren White

co-owner and admin
Staff member
Co-Owner
A small reminder. All poets in Workshop AND Showcase are invited to participate. I'm looking forward to see you on one of the NaPoWriMo forums on April 1st.

Darren White

co-owner and admin
Staff member
Co-Owner
We have started!
If you like to participate you are very welcome.
If you don't have the permission to post on the forum yet, send me a PM and I will make it possible.