Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

NaNoWriMo Breakdown (1 Viewer)

Just so you know, the forums at NaNoWriMo's official website have been suffering from widespread problems. All recent posts have disappeared into thin air, and sometimes they never reappear. Posts are also just randomly disappearing, and many comments cannot be viewed. I would strongly advise people to stick to these forums until the issue is resolved.

S

silverwriter

The new forums are a bit of a mess. I haven't talked to one person who likes them. I can't spend the time waiting for the pages to load. Bah.

valeca

Patron
It might be because they're using Drupal this year instead of Xoop, which is what they used for the last couple of years. Switching everything over and having to fine tune things to fit, and work out unforeseen bugs, might be causing them some grief.

Looks like the issue has FINALLY been resolved, so we can go back to using those forums. I think I'll still stick to the Writingforums though, cause they're just a bit easier on the eye.