Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Name a gizmo that doesn't exist0-but should! (1 Viewer)

Yumi Koizumi

WF Veterans
A Random Stochastic Neon Inhibitor Gun

A Fordgeville Magnet

A Harbinger Forcastimator

A Phillips Head Span Edger

Anti-Frost Mitten Spray

Self-Adjusting Spade Shovel

The WhatIMeant Translatophone

A Phonon Polarity Reverser

A Laser-Level Grass Trimmer

Anti-Opinion Audio Cancelling Speaker

[...]

(...and Relative Bearing Grease or a Bucket of Steam, etc. are out!)

dither

WF Veterans
What i'd really'really like is something very small, to hide about my person, that would scramble peoples mobile phone signals on buses, they drive me crazy. It's selfish and it's bad manners. I actually thought about suggesting it to my local bus company. If they are able to offer wi-fi why can't the scramble mobile phones?

Sleepwriter

WF Veterans
What i'd really'really like is something very small, to hide about my person, that would scramble peoples mobile phone signals on buses, they drive me crazy. It's selfish and it's bad manners. I actually thought about suggesting it to my local bus company. If they are able to offer wi-fi why can't the scramble mobile phones?

They do exist, but if you are caught using it, can get in a bit of trouble. There has been several cases were people have been prosecuted for using them. One guy was using one on his drive to work. people started complaining about cell outages, but they only occurred for an hour in the morning and then again 8 later. They eventually sniffed him out.

Yumi Koizumi

WF Veterans
I don't know why we don't have this already. The only issue would be is you couldn't use it in the dry season, or you would catch your yard on fire.

Right? Flying cars were supposed to be now (not to mention the 'Kitchen of The Future'), and we still can't do yard work with industrial laser... I call shenanigans on technology and empty promises by smart-heads!

Grab your brooms!

Yumi Koizumi

WF Veterans

Yumi Koizumi

WF Veterans
I was going to say some kind of Common Sense Proximity Sensor or device that would start to play something annoying really loud when it detected someone BS'ing you... like they have pink noise & white noise, maybe...

A Model BS-9000 Automatic Falsehood Sensor with Active Speech Cancellation (?)

BS Sniffer

Users who are viewing this thread