Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

n_n well hello there (1 Viewer)

Hey, I'm Jenny, signed on as Perpetual♥blockage

I don't have much to say haha, except that I hope my membership here works out and that I can get some good feedback on writing!

The last forum I tried I was on for a year and got addicted and just stopped going a couple days ago. It was very offtopic. Very fun, but very offtopic.
wow, unrelated ramblings :-s

seawings

Welcome:

Perpetual♥blockage said:
I'm signed on as Perpetual♥blockage :-s
Don't let that stop you...let your imagination trickle through your keyboard and into cyberspace with great writings. Welcome.

Shinn

Hello there and welcome to Writing Forums, Jenny. I hope you enjoy being on here with like-minded writers and find the help you want for your writing.

~ Shinn