Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

My version of Little Red Riding Hood (1 Viewer)

biggles

This post has been removed because the work is unfinished, out of date and not something I wish to keep in the public arena.

Last edited:

mammamaia

nor is much of it comprehensible as anything... whatever it is, it needs a good proofread/edit to correct all the garbled grammar and scrambled syntax...

biggles

It certainly is a working script. It's already been used for the toybox puppet theatre and translated in french for the same purpose.

I can appreciate if you don't like it, though I'd like to see more versions on fairytales in this section. Mine can start it off.

paroma

aaahhhh...well its just the same isnt it?...and the grammar!!!...I dont know what kind of work can be done on it either...why not twist it a bit...did it ever strike you that the wolf might not be evil?...why not try dispelling some notions...just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread