Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

My Recommended Series Read (1 Viewer)

L

Linkz

Well the series is one that is full of short books written by emily rodda. They are none other then the Deltora Quest 1,2 and the not yet completed series 3. The first series is a good one setting the scene for the second and third series. The thing is that you MUST read the books in order or you wont really get it. They are Fan fiction about dragons, magic and fighting. These series are my recommended read.

Vixen

When you say Fan fic, you mean Fantasy, right? Normally, Fan fic tends to refer to fiction written about a copyrighted series by the fan of said series...but that could just be net verbage corrupting my english, yet again...

Users who are viewing this thread