Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

My old stuff (1 Viewer)

fschutt

So yeah, I did photography and 3D stuff back in 2013 - 2015. However, after that I got thrown into a "real job" and I haven't been able to focus on these things much since then, since... well after eight hours of work per day I didn't feel very creative anymore. I wanted to post my photography stuff, maybe I'll post more later:

IMG_0931.jpg

I was fairly proud of the photo above because I had to be very quiet to get a close-up of these ducks.

_MG_0847.jpg

And I really like the texture and the lines in the above photo - I was really into photography and it's really cool to go out at 4am into a big city to just photograph stuff. I don't do that anymore, though, ever since I sold my fancy DSLR camera.

_MG_0611.jpg

So yeah, that's about it, maybe I'll post more old stuff later, but I hope you'll like it.

Attachments

• _MG_0431.jpg
    _MG_0431.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 10
  • _MG_0021.jpg
    _MG_0021.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 9
  • MifHZ8z.jpg
    MifHZ8z.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 9
  • rCP7YXz.jpg
    rCP7YXz.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 10
  • hzhloEJ.jpg
    hzhloEJ.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 9
  • KlSY7z7.jpg
    KlSY7z7.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 9
  • rouevpJ.jpg
    rouevpJ.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Guard Dog

I like the skull and the head. Yeah, they have some anatomical flaws, but for just sitting down and going to work without a reference or years of study, they're quite good.

You could use the head in particular to design your own alien species.

Can't really comment on the photos, since I'm no photographer... And that's despite having tons pictures on my hard drive that I've snapped over the years. Mine get the job done, but there's not much about them that's artistic in any way.

Thanks for showing us your work.

G.D.