Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

My Name Is Taeyx (1 Viewer)

T

Taeyx

Hello, everybody. Name's Taeyx (pronounced Tai-ix). I really like to have fun and think on happy thoughts. Trust me, you'll never be bored as long as I'm around. My fun-loving demeanor is a stark contrast to my writing, which is dark, mysterious, sometimes gory, and even scary. I've been called Stephen King by one of my friends. I hope to post some of my works soon so you guys can see what I mean.
Be Blessed,
Taeyx

Last edited by a moderator:

Shariel

Oooh....I love Stephen King!! Can't wait to take a look at your writing. :grin: Welcome to the forum! ^_^ Cheers!

T

Taeyx

I have posted the first chapter of a book I'm writing in the Critique section. For all of you who are interested, go check it out. The thread is called "A Novel in Progress entitled 'Safe'".