Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

My introduction is the start of my rise to fame (1 Viewer)

F

FlairOfPencils

I am known as FlairOfPencils to you people, but my friends call me Shakespeare, because of my talent as a writer. My writing is only as good as the shoe fits. That's why I order my shoes from the greatest shoemaker of them all, Japan. He is a great shoemaker.

To the main point, though, I am a great writer, but am new to this thing called a "forum". A "smiley" is a foreign concept to me. Watching happy faces dance and pretend they are smurfs are not my forte.

I welcome all of you to my noble presence!

H

Harts

Well thats great! I'll let you soak up the leftover glory after I'm done! Anyways Welcome, I can't wait to read your work!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wallmaker

Well, I hope you have some great stuff and some great coat tails for me to ride on as you rise to fame. :) <--That would be a smiley.
Emote with me. It feels good. All the cool kids are doing it.

Welcome.

-Kay

wheelz1138

You'll only be successful once you're dead.

On to the real point though, I originally thought your intro title read, "My introduction is the start of my rise to flame"... I then realized I was wrong, but the error gave me a thought I can hopefully develop into a new work of art. I might even be as good as you one day. Thanks for the inspiration, (and welcome to WF.com).

winner

Cool Name

Ooooooh! Attitude with a capital 'A'! I guess I'd better be on my toes. No ... just kidding. Welcome FlairOPencils. I like your name. Sounds kind of elegant. Look forward to your writing.

:pen::pen::pen:​

It's kind of hard to tell, but those are pencils.​

:smile:​

P.S. I get a kick out of using icons and do so often.​

Users who are viewing this thread