Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

My intro (1 Viewer)

Darren White

co-owner and admin
Staff member
Co-Owner
Hi Bansi, welcome :)
Looking forward to reading your poems!
(I write my poetry in more than one language too)

druid12000

Welcome! :welcome:

This is a great forum with lots of great folks, so kick back and enjoy!

*One of these days, I'm gonna beat TheMightyAz to the first entry ... #goals

• Haha
Reactions: PiP

vranger

Staff member
Supervisor
I write also in Arabic, Dutch and sometimes in French or German.

I emulate George Koltanowski, a chess master who emigrated to the US in the 30s. He was famous for a record number of simultaneous blindfold games, and his unbelievable blindfold Knight's Tour. I had the pleasure of having lunch, in a group, with Mr. Koltanowski in Albuquerque in the late 80s. He claimed during our lunch conversation to know every language except Greek, and invited anyone at the table to test him. Another guest at the lunch directed a few lines to Mr. Koltanowski in French, to which he responded, "It sounds like Greek to me!"

He told several amusing stories during lunch, and later turned to my wife and apologized to her for all the 'naughty stories'. I assure you that nothing he related was naughty, but everything he related was charming and amusing. :)

Bansi

Is there any particular app for using writingforums? I m using the site. And when i start posting my poetries where should i post?

TheMightyAz

Mentor
Welcome! :welcome:

This is a great forum with lots of great folks, so kick back and enjoy!

*One of these days, I'm gonna beat TheMightyAz to the first entry ... #goals

DentalAnyAfricanwildcat-small.gif