Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

My first (1 Viewer)

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
That sort of thing is not my bag, but it looks like a good original take, those whose bag it is may well grab it, here's rootin' for you. And well done getting a book finished and out there, that is a lot of work.

TuesdayEve

Friends of WF
Congratulations Pel!!! You’ve come a long way my friend. From insecure poet to published author. I remember you saying early on you were hoping by learning to write poetry, it would enhance your work as an author. Well done!