Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

My First Publication (1 Viewer)

Princesisto

My story, "The End Of Independence", will be published in AHF magazine in mid-October 2019, in issue 9.

It is my first publication in a magazine, as opposed to wattpad or a writer's site.

For me, it is a milestone: more than that, like crawling out of three years of literary quicksand, in fact.

When it is published, I shall post a link here for those who'd like to read.

Hoping this is a first, not a last, and carrying on the struggle!

Trollheart

Offline: Depressed
Many congratulations! Great to hear about someone's hard work being rewarded. May it be the start of a string of successes! :cheers::cheers::champagne:

Darren White

co-owner and admin
Staff member
Co-Owner
My story, "The End Of Independence", will be published in AHF magazine in mid-October 2019, in issue 9.

It is my first publication in a magazine, as opposed to wattpad or a writer's site.

For me, it is a milestone: more than that, like crawling out of three years of literary quicksand, in fact.

When it is published, I shall post a link here for those who'd like to read.

Hoping this is a first, not a last, and carrying on the struggle!

Congratulations, P :)
That's so exciting!

Pamelyn Casto

WF Veterans
Congratulations, Princesisto. There's just nothing like that first publication. What a thrill, what a pleasure it is to learn that a publisher likes your work too and for the first time it's verified, authenticated, whatever we might like to call it to suit our private hopes. Come to think of it that first publication is also quite like the one hundredth. Still a great experience. I predict it will be the first of many and before long you'll be at your own 100th publication. It's your first step in . . . and won't be your last. Methinks you're going to like it as time goes on. Don't forget to give us a link when it's available!