Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

my favourite book (1 Viewer)

Bethan

I can't even put my top ten into writing - it changes constantly! But, my number one favourite book of all time is Without Remorse by Tom Clancy. If you have never read it I recommend it with two thumbs up.

The only other book that springs to mind that is constantly in my top ten is Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger.

Well could you get two books more different??

Stacy

I think it's a good thing to have varied reading interests especially since our writing styles are inevitably influenced by what we read.

My favorite authors are Jeffrey Eugenides, Jane Austen, and JK Rowling. Not too many similarities there.