Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

My “Dive-In” published at Poetry In Voice (1 Viewer)

TL Murphy

Met3 Member
Staff member
Chief Mentor
Poetry in Voice is a website dedicated to aide in teaching high school students about poetry, particularly modern poetry and how to deliver a poem orally. One of the features on the site is called a “Dive-In” which is a series of questions and exercises for poetry students about a specific poem. My Dive-in was published today. It is a study of Phobe Wang’s “Application Form”. You can view the Dive-In and the poem here

TL Murphy

Met3 Member
Staff member
Chief Mentor
Thx. They are harder to write than you would think. This one took several revisions before the editor accepted it. I really like the poem.