Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

mrd00d (1 Viewer)

mrd00d

Brand new here. Thanks for making this place so we 'writers' and 'poets' and whatnots can have a place to hang. I am 34 and have some stuff to share, tell me what you think. Be honest, but polite and we will get along fine.

The Hack

Welcome, mrd00d. I've read the two pieces you've posted thus far. I must say that you have a unique perspective. I didn't critique those posts because, as I've said before, me critiquing poetry is like the Three Stooges giving investment advice. Anyway, it was interesting.

I glean from your profile that you are a nerd. Well welcome to the nerdery, as I am sure we are not the only two of our ilk here.

mrd00d

Welcome, mrd00d. I've read the two pieces you've posted thus far. I must say that you have a unique perspective. I didn't critique those posts because, as I've said before, me critiquing poetry is like the Three Stooges giving investment advice. Anyway, it was interesting.

I glean from your profile that you are a nerd. Well welcome to the nerdery, as I am sure we are not the only two of our ilk here.

Thanks...I am a nerd for sure. I have been trying to delve into music, art, writing, etc etc, but I am also very into computers, xbox games, modding xboxes, motorcycles, martial arts, guns...etc.

I just left a horrible chat room and came here at the advice of a friend who told me about the place we left that sucks. It is so refreshing to see human beings acting like actual human beings. Thanks for your comments on my writing.

Triquediqual

I am also very into computers, xbox games, modding xboxes, motorcycles, martial arts, guns...etc.

Everything was going well until you mentioned guns in your list.

Don't worry, I'll do nice critiquing, I'm renowned on the forum for very nice critiques.

Welcome to the forum

Triq

mrd00d

Everything was going well until you mentioned guns in your list.

Don't worry, I'll do nice critiquing, I'm renowned on the forum for very nice critiques.

Welcome to the forum

Triq

I should add 'guns for personal protection and target practice or defending your home against murderers, robbers and the like'. Does that help? lol

Foxee

Patron
Patron
It is so refreshing to see human beings acting like actual human beings.
...........yeah. I don't usually consider that to be a GOOD thing. I'm glad you're optimistic. ;)

I'd throw in 'overthrowing tyrannical governments' as a reason for owning a gun, too, although anymore gun ownership isn't enough. Where can I get a tank permit?

Anyway, welcome. :)