Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Mr. Ben Studios-Collaboration (1 Viewer)

Mr. Ben

Hello budding writers,

I'm reaching out to all young budding screen writers who would like to show off their talent by assisting me in writing my upcoming film endevour for the end of 2007.

You will work together with me to write the screenplay and we will devise a script to be completed by Summer 2007.

The work is unpaid as it is a collaboration and my company is none-budget.

I'm working with a spinoff 'The Thomas Crown Affair' sort of thing, going for heist for fun, seeing a little tongue in cheek here and there, bit of romance, bit of action, bit rich life style, bit of everything. That's what we like here. So I need someone to help me with this, any people interested in this position please insure that you have 'Final Draft' (7 preferably) and contact me by e-mail at [email protected].

P.S if you don't have 'Final Draft' and really want to help then please contact me anyway and we'll see what we can do.

Thank you.

Last edited:

mammamaia

to anyone answering this [or any other] call for collaborator/writer:

be sure to have a collaboration contract in place before writing a single word for anyone who won't pay the going rate!... and then, don't sign it till you have your own literary attorney go over it...

even if the other party claims it's 'just for fun' or, if serious, that you'll get this or that credit/percentage/whatever, you should still have a contract, as a lot can change during the writing period and after... and if you don't have one going in, you can easily find yourself in writer's hell later on... i've heard too many horror stories from unwary writers who ended up with the partner from hell and lost all rights to their work, so trust me on this...

no offense meant in re this post, btw... just offering general advice re all such offers...

love and hugs, maia

Mr. Ben

As the director of the hardest working, none budget production company in England I would like to inform you that there will be a contract on taking up this offer. The contract is merely to say that you'll be working with me on this script and we shall write the story together. There are also some minor details on the rights of the story after it is written, attached with the contract.

My production company thrives on talent and we have a passion for such a thing here at MBS, our goal is to use that talent to inspire and insure that our audience knows where the inspiration has come from. The proper credit will be given in the final cut of the movie.

Please contact me if you are interested in this, if not I shall be taking the project on alone.

Thank you.

Last edited: