Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

'Morning everyone (1 Viewer)

F

Floris

Hi,

I'm Floris - real name there - I live in the Netherlands, so English is not my native language. However, I've done my Cambridge First Exam (A+) which was quite easy and I'm currently working on doing Cambridge Proficiency next year.

I'm very capable of conversation in both written and spoken English, but especially my ability to describe situations, environments and emotions (both facial expressions and the more abstract elements) is sadly lacking.

I write mostly fiction, big fan of Fantasy, though some non-fiction leaks into reality too sometimes.

Because I wanted a platform from which to express myself I've been writing for Silgrad Tower, basically a 'free' expansionpack for the game Oblivion made by amateurs (fans of the game). I usually write quests (missions) there, but sometimes I'm asked to write some more detailed and political backdrop for the different factions in the game. I especially like creating the different characters.

Right now the project I'm most excited about is (temporary name) Lásdan, a fantasy setting I build for a novel I'm writing. A short synopsis of Lásdan can be found here.

- Hmm, I can't post links. Ah, well, I'll post it when I have a postcount of 10 -

Thanx,
Floris

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hi there, Floris! Let me be the first to welcome you to Writing Forums (en we spreken nog dezelfde taal!). Enjoy!

Nickie